Crossover Step Ups
Babywearing Option: Front or back carry would be appropriate for this movement. Your baby can also sub for weight.
Points of Performance:
1. Stand sideways to the box (or couch or stable surface), and step up onto the box with the outside leg first.
2. Keeping the weight in the leg on top of the box, lift the second leg up onto the box.
3. Reverse the movement down the box, stepping down behind your leg.
4. The more you keep the weight in the leg that is on the box, the harder the movement will be.
5. Increase weight before you increase height.