Poor Man's Leg Curl
Inverted Poor Mans Leg Curl
Babywearing Options: Hold baby on hips as you lift upwards, or play baby next to you on the floor. Option to also do baby weighted hip thrusts.
Points of Performance:
1. Place one foot on the edge of a bench, couch, any sturdy surface that is at least 18 inches in height. Lift other leg in the air; can be bend, straight, it's really your preference.
2. Keep the chin slightly tucked.
3. Fully extend in planted foot hip, then lower with control back to the ground.
4. Focus on keeping the ribs and pelvis stacked with one another; there may be a tendency to crunch in the torso as you extend in the hip.
5. Inhale as you lower, exhale as you lift.